British Drum Company RS1 SNARE DRUM
RS1 – British Drum Co.’s flagship marching snare drum. Featuring our unique Levitone™ snare mechanism on both heads, the RS1 is designed to give you absolute control of snare response and sensitivity for a superior drumming experience.
• RS1 – 14” x 12” Twin Snare
• 8-ply 5mm Grade A Scandinavian Birch & Old English Oak Shell
• 45º Bearing Edges
• Remo USA Heads
• Aluminium Hoops
• Mk2 Palladium Strainer
• Palladium Lugs
• Levitone™ Snare Mechanism Top and Bottom
• Polished Stainless Steel Ball Feet
• DragonTooth Lever
• Supplied with a British Drum Co. Magnetik marching drum key as standard
LEVITONE™ PARALLEL ACTION SNARE MECHANISMS
LEVITONE™ UPPER SNARE
The Levitone™ upper parallel action mechanism offers infinite adustment options so you can achieve the perfect balance of response, sensitivity and control.
• Snare height and tension adjustment is regulated by the Levitone™ low maintenance drive-strap for a simplistic, one-time set-up.
• DragonTooth snare lever is ergonomically designed to be perfectly positioned for control during performance
LEVITONE™ LOWER SNARE
The Levitone™ lower parallel action mechanism maintains equal tension across the head for a crisp, tight response to even the most sensitive playing.
• Once set, the Levitone™ system maintains a consistent and sustained tension so you can focus on your performance
• The Levitone™ system is strong enough to accommodate all types of playing but its lightweight design makes drumming a pleasure
All British Drum Company Drums are made to order, please allow 10 to 12 weeks for delivery (please enquire for more information).