Next Generation Reactor.
Andante 401 14″ x 12″ High Tension Snare Drum.
This product is made to order and can take up to 8 weeks to be delivered.
Following several years of extensive research and development, Andante are pleased to annouce The Next Generation Reactor Snare Drum.
The drum features a completely re-designed bottom assembly which allows the fully free-floating shell to contact the bottom head intensifying the projection and dynamic range.
- Shell consists of 2 x 3ply layers of Birch strengthened with a 3ply Birch reinforcement ring giving increased response and brightness of tone.
- The Top Head Assembley is easy to tune, features a new top tension ring profile with a 20 screw helicoil tension system, to tighten head evenly thus producing a clear sound and reducing the risk of head damage.
- Andantes own Core-Tec top head.
- The Carrying Hook doubles up as both a lifting handle (when worn with a sling) and a harness attachment (when worn with a metal harness).
- The Top Snare has a Box Snare Mechanism. The mechanism is Self Levelling, the tensioner is Self Aligning and the top snare height is Self Equalising.
- The Bottom Head Assembley features a re-designed 12 screw bottom tension ring, new suspension ring profile, revised snareguards and re-designed bottom snare strainers.
- The Bottom Snare has multiple swivel points for easy tuning. 2 point linear adjustment. 4 point levelling to heads. 1 point tension adjustment.
- In line Snares Top and Bottom, ensures an easy to play, highly responsive surface for drummer.
- Adjustable Leg Rest.
- Metal Finishes are a Tough oven baked powder coated paint finish.
- 3 Year Warranty. Rigorous quality control checks at each stage of production ensures the continuity of excellence and reliability.
Next Generation Reactor Sizes & Weights
MODEL HEAD SIZE DRUM LENGTH WEIGHT
401 14″ 12″ 14lb/6.35kg