TMBS White Cotton Drummers Leg Apron
Leg Aprons are generally worn by Drummers to protect their uniform trousers from wear. The Apron also offer a little bit of protection from the Drum banging against the leg/thigh. The White Apron also adds to the overall look of the uniform.
TMBS Leg Aprons.
- Re-shaped the Apron to contour the leg a little more.
- Adjusted the position of the button on the inside allowing the Apron to hang slightly lower.
- Straightened up the top and bottom edges
- Re-aligned the straps so that both sides are in line with each other
- Used a Whiter Cotton which we are told is also easier to iron
- Offered the option of Standard Length Straps or a Long Length Straps (see strap length sizes below)
Strap Lengths offered
- Standard Length Straps are 33cm long
- Long Length Straps are 40cm long
The adjusting tab (at the top) folds over a uniform belt and fastens to a button on the back of the apron (the tab has 3 height adjusting positions).
The straps at the bottom of the Apron go around the back of the left leg and fasten on the outside of the leg using the adjusting buckles provided (the excess straps can then be fed back through the buckle to keep them tidy).
(Machine washable cotton)